AIWA BCL255 from 1975 [ATTACH]
National RQ-585 from 1976, thanks AB388 [ATTACH]
They dressed up this Xingqiu, now it's a Hitachi and Made in Japan! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1290515150/vintage-hitachi-boombox-xingqiu-sl832b...
Aro Arrow, the design is a little different but it looks substantial, maybe a good shelf queen for someone?...
I'm not familar with this one but Korting also had a similar model, this is from an expired Etsy Listing....
I forgot about my National RS-4400 from 1975, after seeing Reli's Toshiba I searched out these rare models from the mid-70's. This one works...
I can't find any info, that usually means it's just a dealer line item with pricing ad.
Perfectone Minimag from 1985 [ATTACH]
Some really neat little ECM Mics from Sony 1985 [ATTACH]
Nagra IV-S TC from 1985 [ATTACH]
This is cool, from 1985, very late in the life cycle of the Apple II+, the Greengate DS:3, check out the big card that had to be plugged in, this...
Found a cool ad from 1985 for the Stellovox SP 8 [ATTACH]
Recaptcha, did you ever see USA Versions of these? Beautiful units, the only hits I'm getting on World Radio History are in Recording and Studio...
Nice deck but we only saw the car audio over here. Alpine made some nice looking component decks, someday I might see one up close but they are...
Welcome, we love the old tech.
Welcome!
Cool, a Sony-Realistic (Radio Shack) Version, I'd love to see that, I don't think anybodies every posted one.
I think a lot of new members are genuine users but they only have a unit or two and it's not a hobby for them and they don't communicate much over...
That's wild, maybe Reli would know more or somebody that has a copy of the BoomBox Data Base. Overall it's a really nice looking boombox. I...
What pieces did you get? Can you post your power brick information label? I just pulled a random one apart, I have a few, it has the same issue!...
Separate names with a comma.