Fuji 1991 [ATTACH]
Portable CD Player Reviews from 1992 from Audio Magazine (Germany). Interesting results! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I feel like this Denon from 1993 is pretty small [ATTACH]
Audio from 1993, the Sharp MD-D10 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
aiwa 1992 [ATTACH]
maxell 1993 [ATTACH]
Fuji 1993 [ATTACH]
TDK C-60SD from 1971 [ATTACH]
AGFA from 1987 [ATTACH]
From Stereoplay Magazine 1987, the top boomers, with price in DM and date of manufacture. The Telefunken HP 800 and AIWA CA W 90 go head to head!...
Stereoplay 1987, it look s like a review of the best portables from 1987 Price is in DM and the last column looks like the date of manufacturing....
TEAC V 770 from 1987 [ATTACH]
Denon from 1987 [ATTACH]
Denon from 1987, I have no Denon Decks and don't know if they were still making a decent product at this time. Anybody familar with any of these...
AIWA from 1997, still some quality items being cranked out. Thanks Wegavision! I wonder what shenanigons are going on here? [ATTACH]
maxell from 1994 [ATTACH]
Sony making a showing at the 1994 C.E.S. Show in Las Vegas. [ATTACH]
Mission Cyrus 1994, still pumping out high quality mini's! [ATTACH]
Found over on archive.org, the Dell 2003 Catalog! These were expensive and they didn't have memory expansion. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I had that Dell Computer, I thought the case was cheesy at the time but your right, it was an impressive unit compared to most of the other...
Separate names with a comma.