Sharp Twincam from 1986, wow an impressive 7.5 watts a channel! [ATTACH]
Pioneer PC Series from 1986 [ATTACH]
Sony CFD-5 from 1986 [ATTACH] Toshiba MR-WU4MKIII from 1986 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-DT70 from 1988 [ATTACH]
Kenwood CP-S710 from 1988 [ATTACH]
Sharp QT-53CD from 1988 [ATTACH]
I love the Goldstar TSR-951, I picked one up over the summer, they are massive! I posted mine in the beer and boombox thread, it was nicely...
Longman posted the Amstrad Version, it looks like it was made by Candle in Japan, the JIL Candle JTR1313 https://www.ebay.com/itm/234463123842?...
Just found this on ebay, the Sears 20608, made in Korea. Sears was a huge USA (and Canada) Department Store Chain. Anything from Korea was rare...
[ATTACH]
A rare Samsung MyMy, MY-A114 for cheap. It looks like heat made the plastic cover melt onto the player. I'm on the fence with this one, you'll...
For the serious collector, a cool Sony Walkman Cassette Case. There's no size info, it might only fit one cassette?...
One of my favorites, the Sony WA-77 (Sony WA-200 USA), these came in multiple colors but tend to be very rare. Obviously this one is roached out...
I've also been boxed out, my new to me Hitachi CP200RC is not on the list or ANY Marantz/UNIX Models....... Of course my little Sony XRM-10 lives...
Great Movie, there were so many of those non-story classics that over embellished the era taking place in car washes, record stores, parking lots,...
Welcome, there's a lot of good information on units and fixing them. The newer they get the harder they are to fix but it's worth it at the end...
Great buys Matias, they are very nice little minis.
I'm the same, I love the research before buying. How can you resist the model that has the numbers move and not the tuning dial?
I found these over on archive.org, the internal search engine stinks but wegavision and another German Member post some wonderful stuff if you can...
Over here Duracell and Energizer were the top two premium brands from the 70's-2000's and they were different. My memory is foggy now but one of...
Separate names with a comma.