...and the Metal Ads were usually only in HiFi Magazines. I have to believe those metal tapes were big money in 1990 but some users wanted state...
I'll have to dig mine out to see, interesting observation!
It's Real, this is interesting with a bluetooth "cassette tape" and it also plays normal cassettes. https://www.ebay.com/itm/235110403159? [ATTACH]
I've been seeing more, kind of cool, brand new players for sale. Feel free to post anything you see!
Just found another AKA looking on a music prop website, the Whipple! It looks like the tuner window has a cover on it but there is a marking for...
I just got one of these beautiful Sony Recorders, here's the matching C60 cassette tape. Cool ad from the early 70's! [ATTACH]
This is bizarre co-branding, Memorex distributed by Pioneer? I'm sure Memorex had some good formulations but all I saw as a kid was the cheap...
I've got a Denon DMD-M10 MiniDisc similar to yours. My buddy in Tokyo found the whole stack curbside and gave most of it to his inlaws but he...
Walkman Branded Cassette Tapes [ATTACH]
That's H2 from 1990 [ATTACH]
Denon Pocket Miny's [ATTACH]
AXIA 1987 [ATTACH]
AXIA [ATTACH]
Denon [ATTACH]
There's a few that added some length, I've never seen one up close, just in the ads.
Yanko Design has a small article on a differently designed TC-510-2...
Another cool brochure posted by wegavision on archive.org [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RQ-444S from 1973 [ATTACH]
There was some Nak Test Equipment for sale in the USA recently, it had an assortment of mechanical tools for fixing the decks. The seller wanted...
From 1973 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.