Very early Rio's from 2000 [ATTACH]
I forgot about that Commodores Song, awesome 80's song that has all the cool 80's gadgets giving it the ethereal sound. Some of our Yacht Rock...
More batteries! From 1999, the Energizer [ATTACH]
EMusic.com from 1999, still in business! [ATTACH]
Sony MiniDisc 1999 [ATTACH]
A little off topic, the Motorola Skytel from 1999, a pager with duplex operation, the early version of texting. My first textable phone was a...
RCA Lyra from 1999 [ATTACH]
Sony MiniDisc from 1999 [ATTACH]
The alternative world, it's amazing it never happened especially when affordable recording for CDs was still a few years away.
Sony from 1980 [ATTACH]
MiniDisc Prototype from 1992 [ATTACH]
AIWA HS-PX 1000 from 1992 [ATTACH]
Nakamichi TD-1200 from 1992 [ATTACH]
AIWA NSX-350 from 1992 [ATTACH]
1985 Australia [ATTACH]
Sometimes I'll AUX in some heavy bass music, usually Beastie Boys, and see if I can squeeze a little more range out. Once the speakers go under...
Welcome Darkblade48!
I have mostly vintage equipment and I think Yamaha is the only one with reddish-orange lights but my stuff is from they 70's and 80's. I've been...
That red one really pops, if it had some LED VUs it would be really nice. There's still some old website info, I went back to 2003....
I think I still have my Commodores Brick House 45 from 1978, that song was huge for them, they always seemed to be going at it with Earth Wind and...
Separate names with a comma.