Welcome to the forum! That's a cool car, I just saw an 84 Supra in mint condition sitting in a guy's garage, I'm so tempted........
UHER 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
UHER Mini-Port from 1982 [ATTACH]
SABA 1981 [ATTACH]
SABA from 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
SABA from 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
ITT from 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
ITT Portables from 1982 [ATTACH]
ITT Boomboxes from 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
ITT TRC 5000 Pluspunkte from 1980, is this the only color portable? [ATTACH]
Telefunken HiFi Studio 1 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Telefunken from 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
TDK from 1972 [ATTACH]
Maxell from 1974 [ATTACH]
BASF from 1974 [ATTACH]
Ampex in on the tape club action, from 1974! [ATTACH]
TDK from 1974 [ATTACH]
Scotch Classic 1974 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sorry I can't help you, I know there's some older posts on here somewhere about adding in bluetooth.
Welcome to the forum, there's nothing better than working on vintage audio equipment.
Separate names with a comma.