Stereo Generation says the next issue will have boomboxes! There are some sites where it can be downloaded digitally. If you look at the back...
I finally got one of these beauties, their slightly larger then they look. AIWA CS-R1 [ATTACH]
A little off topic, I just browsed through the cool photos, you know I love Mazinger Z, I have three of the large figures....
Snoop doggy dog!
Protona Minifon Wire Recorder, how cool is this? Auto, have you ever seen this one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/334989024542? [ATTACH]
I looked around the usual spots and don't see a manual. John Edwards had one of these back in 2009 but I don't think a manual has been posted on...
I have no idea what any of the modules are, one is FM but the unit already has it built in, it looks like it might be for an FM transmitter for...
I've seen that big JVC, it's been floating around the internet for a while now, I've got a similar Hitachi Lo-D but now that I have another tape...
The early days of Japanese Consumer Products were flooded with this kind of stuff, cheap, colorful but high fun portable audio. In the late 60's...
National GO RX-S70 from 1983, it looks like it has several plug in modules, anybody have one of these? [ATTACH]
JVC Victor CCR-620R from 1969 [ATTACH]
I pulled it out, I was wrong, it's heavy duty plastic (Made in USA!) from Nortronics and it's only a voltage monitor & surge suppressor....
Separate names with a comma.