More of the aiwa ASEAN Special Editions from 1992 [ATTACH]
aiwa 1992 [ATTACH]
aiwa NSX-520 from 1995 [ATTACH]
aiwa AMD-100 from 1992 [ATTACH]
aiwa 1994, the complete entertainment system [ATTACH]
aiwa NSX-320 from 1993 [ATTACH]
AIWA 1989 [ATTACH]
Burger King with AIWA, 1990 Singapore [ATTACH]
Check out all the co-branding on this ad! from 1991, I had never heard of Energizer Music Mate Batteries before. [ATTACH]
aiwa NSX from 1994, these are full-size newspaper ads! [ATTACH]
aiwa NSX from 1995, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
More aiwa NSX from 1993 [ATTACH]
When I buy old boomboxes in shady parking lots from Craigslist, I always ask "has it been opened or is there stuff rattling around inside?" 100%...
Last photo above the AKAI (what ever that is?) on the left. It looks like a Sansui 2000 or maybe a Harmon Kardon. If it is a 2000, those are...
Yes, over the years I've seen (and bought) NOS portables on Ebay from Portugal. I think they were like Greece, a great vacation place to sell...
Early Sanyos from 1976 and they recharge! [ATTACH]
Autoreverser just played this album in the album thread, little does he know this was released 45 years ago this week! I consider 1978 to be one...
aiwa from 1993, they started going all-in with the mini-stereo with karoekee features. The NSX-510G looks like a beast paired with the VX-K140...
Energizer Music Mates from 1991 with a tie-in to aiwa? This is one of the earliest ads with the new aiwa logo! [ATTACH]
Everything I own is vintage, not sure what my problem is but I have a difficult time changing things. I'm changing the engine in my little car...
Separate names with a comma.