and a free cassette player!
Back then the pound to dollar was like 1.5 to 1, those were really expensive and I don't think they were as popular over here. All I remember was...
I was actually playing the album while doing a brake bleed so no photos for the other thread, I only know this song, the rest of the album is...
This would be a cool shirt but at the price, I'd want more info on it, this would be really easy to copy. https://www.ebay.com/itm/265833869098...
Sony T-shirt for CD Players, co-branded with Roots of Canada https://www.ebay.com/itm/304778379415 [ATTACH]
Sony Walkman T-shirt https://www.ebay.com/itm/334863521486 [ATTACH]
Sony TPS-L2 Walkman Jacket! https://www.ebay.com/itm/394266034505 [ATTACH]
A Sony WM-6 in red seems kind of rare plus you get the killer Solar Crown with the deal. https://www.ebay.com/itm/334943495871? [ATTACH]
This is kind of unique, Philips FM Tape Cartridge for any portable. I don't know about this one but most of the time the tape deck has to be...
Crown CH-10, Pocket Sized Disco, how can you resist? https://www.ebay.com/itm/145180305904 [ATTACH]
Let me know how easy it is, I bought a mint one a few years ago but it's been sitting. It's much larger than it looks in the photo and really...
Thanks! You have a great collection of equipment, I had two chances to get HPMs but they wanted more than my lowball offers. I'm kicking myself...
I'm there too, I love how cool they are but there's no way I can justify spending the time to change the belts. Of course working around the home...
I have to check out back, I think I have at least a couple AKAIs but they're shrink wrapped up. TEAC might have had some more cred over here, I...
You just need to get a classic BMW with the original tape deck! Is that cabinet recent custom made?
Welcome! It's a great hobby, most of us older members used to lust after these units as kids when they were brand new but super-expensive. The...
Cool decks, never heard of Fodor over here. That 50/60 hz switch on the faceplate is interesting, it's usually back by the cord.
You could swap the TV doors around and have the special, special editions. It's always great to see your collection.
I thought you loved the roached out models? You should see the boomer I got last week, it looks like they found it in a dirt pile but I think it...
Some of the nicer 90's CD egg players! [MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.