Puma from 1988 [ATTACH]
Converse 1988, I don't remember these at all? [ATTACH]
Anybody have Diadora's from 1988? [ATTACH]
Memorex dBS 90 from 1988, maybe their most famous tape just because of teh clear case and vibrant colors. [ATTACH]
I'm kind of thinking the same, that's big money for a deck, I recently posted a working Onkyo I got for $13 USD (the exchange is about even) and...
Welcome to the forum! I've looked at equipment for sale on mercado libre, some interesting equipment has popped up over the years.
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome, there's lot's of DD Lovers here, feel free to post your collection!
Welcome, feel free to post any of your audio equipment!
Beautiful, I wouldn't sell it either, those are super rare around here. The Searcher applied to their high-end portables with song searching...
I'll take any AIWA TPR, the build, the looks and the sound quality all wrapped in a killer package. I'm sure there was a lot of design discussion...
Nice!!!!
I love the needle in the haystack models, there's nothing really special about it but at the same time it's great looking in different colors....
Welcome to the forum, fee free to post any of your collection!
I have a full woodshop so buying never crossed my mind but IKEA does have some interesting ones..... [IMG] [IMG]
Toshiba KT-4077 from 1987 [ATTACH]
Yep, by 1987 the white sneakers were getting kicked to the curb and the color explosion begain, remember the Converse Neehi's? These flat sole...
Swatch 1987 with Rodney Mullen of the Bone Brigade, this was right when skateboarding was getting it's third life and was huge! Rodney might have...
Panasonic RF-HD5 from 1987, these look interesting! [ATTACH]
Kodak Ultralife 1987 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.