I'm a fan of the whole series so I'm not happy with just an amp, I need the tuner, cassette, eq and any other accessory that went with the amp....
This is nice! 30" x 20," it's pretty big. https://www.ebay.com/itm/385550186021? [ATTACH]
Or a neat JVC Bag for the next get-together https://www.ebay.com/itm/234656366407? [ATTACH]
I'm so tempted on this one! A JVC Sign, looks kinda small. https://www.ebay.com/itm/374658490315? [ATTACH]
Great article, I was this close to donating my Tascams a few years ago but luckily held on them. Tapes have always been a great angle for bands...
Even looking through the magazines, it has some neat photos. I'm a big fan of old mechanic and electronic magazines, I can read Italian and...
Beautiful!
Welcome, there's nothing better than messing around with equipment and playing music. I even picked up a stack of CDs at my local used shop a few...
I'm going through Italian Electronics Magazines Silver965, some of the projects or reviews look pretty impressive unfortunately I can't read them....
It's hard to tell the quality from the photos, I like the unique corner face-plate screws but is the plate plastic or metal? Any idea where they...
I tell all my friends about my hobbies and it pays off although sometimes I get boxes of free "stuff." I was just shrink-wrapping up some boomers...
Superpila 1982 [ATTACH]
I found an ad for the Playmate from 1982, this one is back on page 5. [ATTACH]
Superpila from 1982 [ATTACH]
Another cool one from Bandridge 1981 [ATTACH]
Bandbridge 1981 [ATTACH]
Sony 1979 [ATTACH]
Some more from 1978, the Philips AR 166, The GBC L500 and the GBC L550, I'm not sure if these are ads or new products? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.