Rolling Stone 1984 [ATTACH]
Sony FH-7MKII from 1984, and if anybody is curious, there's also some info on the Sony CDX-5 CD Car Stereo, those were good times for Sony....
Panasonic RF-H25 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Sony 1984 with a glowing of Dokken who's from this area! [ATTACH]
Panasonic RF-H5 from 1984 [ATTACH]
From the summer of love 1984, Rolling Stone Magazine. Some cool insight into what the musicians were using including a FH7 for recording...
A cool system from Yamaha 1984 [ATTACH]
Fujitsu Ten 1984 [ATTACH]
TDK 1984 [ATTACH]
Adidas 1984 [ATTACH]
One of Pioneer's Baddies from 1984, mix and match! from 1984 [ATTACH]
TDK from 1984, wow that's a big player! [ATTACH]
Converse, great for heading out to the Black Flag Concert but horrible for skating or biking, from 1984 [ATTACH]
Tiger Shoes started getting really popular in the later 80's, from 1984 [ATTACH]
Sweet ad for Van's 1984! Can anybody ID the boombox? I've zoomed in and pretty sure it's one piece. There's also metal bars on the speakers for...
A neat gem from Sony, the MTL-10 from 1984 holds 10 cassettes! Obviously the writer doesn't know about all the other multi-tape decks that...
Panasonic RF-H5 from 1984, I love this style headphone and would definately add to the collection if I ever find them. [ATTACH]
I'd probably go to Amazon and search under electronic screw assortment. We also have McMaster Carr, Digikey and Mouser that might have those in...
They are really pushing the Trade-Ins, I wonder what that's all about? I would expect most of the trades to be old or new crappy transistor radios.
Finally found an ad for the JVC RC-M90! I'm going to post it here, they advertised it a few times in 82. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.