Mura Red Set III from 1982 [ATTACH]
The Dynamic Duo from 1982 [ATTACH]
Pioneer radically changed their full product line design in the early 80's. I love the look of this series and have the big amp and one of the...
I'm sure shops have a love hate relationship with belts, they take up manpower to pick and ship but if they get the price up to $20, they start...
JVC finally gets into the mix! from 1982 [ATTACH]
That's a beauty! Sanyo had that window in the late 70's to the mid 80's where they had some really beautiful audio equipment. We didn't get many...
Welcome! and feel free to post photos from your part of the world.
As long as you like the music Radio! Post some of your selections in the threads down below. I've been pulling out some oldies for my mix CDs...
Keep searching the old threads, there's a few with belt sizes but it's tough to get some of the more obscure models. It's one of the reasons I...
Technics had some great looking decks in the 80's, the M245X was $330 USD back in 1983. [ATTACH]
JVC DC-7 from 1983, this box is a monster in size! [ATTACH]
Some neat stuff from 1983 including the highly sought after DBX PPA-1 Noise Reduction for Walkmans. [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone Magazine, 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I never remember how cool the Panasonic Car Stereos were through the years, these are from 1983 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Some classic mini Sanyo's from 1983, the little guy in the violin case is new to me, I'll have to find one of those beauties. [ATTACH]
Panasonic RQ-R3 from 1983, Rolling Stone Magazine. Anybody seen that cool FM tuner before? Please post photos if you own one! [ATTACH]
Sharp 990 with keyboard, from 1983, Rolling Stone Magazine, $699 USD, silly money back then! [ATTACH]
Yea, most of the budget players all had the same style cheapo headphones, you could get replacements for a few dollars. I've got a big box of the...
There is really a boombox in this ad, can you find it? [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.