Rolling Stone 1983 [ATTACH]
For a kid with no money and a habit of breaking players, the Sportster Line was my goto back in the 80's! from 1983 [ATTACH]
I love this one, it's extremely nice looking and the snap-on radio gives it the James Bond Seal of approval. From 1983 the Pearlcorder R905...
A beautiful little Quasar Kangaroo from 1983 [ATTACH]
Mister Disc from 1983, Rolling Stone Magazine, anybody have one with this branding? [ATTACH]
The DAK XV5000, I think it's a rebranded Unisef, for low dough! 1983 [ATTACH]
I started with Red Octopus and went straight into Great White, what can I say, hockey playoffs are on and it was 70F outside tonight!
Welcome! I love your website, lot's of great equipment, most I haven't seen over here. https://retroaudiomuseum.com/ Please post anything of...
Welcome and stick around! We get the late night live motorcycle race over here from you guys. What's the stereo world like over there?
It's so odd how many models you guys got that we didn't. This looks like a respectable mid-level boomer, something similar over here would have...
That's a great question and I don't know. Somebody pulled a patent on FM cassettes that might show more of how they are put together, maybe...
Rolling Stone from 1982 with some info on speakers for your Walkman including the Numark I've posted and some of the Mura, Technidyne offerings....
An FM Tuner Pack from 1982 [ATTACH]
Let's start with the Unisef Pocket Concert Plus with an FM Cassette Module! from 1982. [ATTACH]
Another find in Rolling Stone Magazine, the Jeltronic! from 1982, pretty expensive for a no name unit. Most likely very similar to the Besser and...
Fuji with a cool photo! from 1982 [ATTACH]
There's a Nokia Boombox and ITT/Nokia Portable on our ebay right now, both look plasticy. I've never seen any of their cassette equipment before.
Fuji 1982 [ATTACH]
Another for the Fujitisu 10 Mini-Wizard from 1982 [ATTACH]
Yea, the first generation clonemans seemed to be priced at 1/2 the Walkman which was still big money back then. I would love to see sales figures...
Separate names with a comma.