Panasonic Stereo-to-Go from 1981, now we know more about the RQ-J33, it was meant for the classroom but they gave it stereo playback for a...
Rolling Stone 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Never knew Proton and NAD were sister companies and I found out what IMS meant on Marantz CAR Stereos! from 1981, Rolling Stone [ATTACH]
AIWA CS-880 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum! That's a neat looking box, haven't seen one before. You'll get a lot of eyes on any questions in the boombox tech section.
I'm a huge fan of early 80's JVC Tape Decks, great looking and they last forever, from 1981, the JVC KD-D4 [ATTACH]
The 2nd most copied portable after the cloneman. AIWA from 1981 [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone 1981 [ATTACH]
A neat looking Fujitsu Ten from 1981 [ATTACH]
Hand's Off, the coolest boombox ever? Anybody have one of these? from 1981 [ATTACH]
Casio from 1981 [ATTACH]
Toshiba KT-S2 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Besser FM/SoloStereo from 1981 [ATTACH]
Very early siting of a Walkman? From Feb 81 Rolling Stone. I can't ID the headphones, anybody know what they are? [ATTACH]
I love that Binatone! How about the Besser Pomus SoloStereo from 1981? [ATTACH]
and the soundtrack, one of Queen's Best! [ATTACH]
Panasonic from 1980 [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone Magazine 1980, one of the first Akio Morita Interviews after the release of the Walkman [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A monster from Kenwood, the KX-2060 from 1980 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.