Rolling Stone 1985 [ATTACH]
Sony WM-D6 from September 6th Rolling Stone Magazine 1982, priced at $349.95 USD! [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone Magazine, the Sony WM-10 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone Magazine 1982, the Sony WM-5 [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum!
From 1980, the Panasonic RX-6400, I wonder what showed up when you sent in the reader service card? [ATTACH]
I have several of the 22 series, both USA and JDM, I'll have to post photos of the behinds. USA and JDM share the same small plugs but JDM is...
Rolling Stone Magazine 1983 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RP-700F from 1982 [ATTACH]
AIWA M-501 from 1980 [ATTACH]
Rolling Stone 1982 AIWA CS-W7 [ATTACH]
Technics TTs set the standard for quality in the mid-70's, even the entry-level models still survive today and work flawlessly, the mid-mid level...
Panasonic RX-5500 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-5090 from 1979, I love this mid--size boxes with the single row of LEDs! [ATTACH]
JVC RC-550 from 1979 [ATTACH]
JVC RC-828 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Good luck, they might be hard to find, your best bet is Yahoo.JP Auctions. Some of Europe doesn't allow this website in case it doesn't show up....
Welcome to the forum, good luck with your Hitachi Search.
Good luck and post your work, sometimes it helps with motivation.
Welcome!
Separate names with a comma.