Welcome!
It's definately a labor of love but it can be very rewarding if you fix them properly.
A buddy of mine wanted a CD player last winter, he claimed the good ones were hard to find and they wanted some good money for them, maybe the...
One of the most roached-out boomboxes ever! And it's a grail, the AIWA CS-M1, too bad the owners didn't know the value of these little guys........
They just list the Model 1000 Specs, I'd love to see the Model 700 side by side since I have one out in the shop. It was working up until a few...
You know I love that model Silver965! So many buttons, I wish we had GE Catalog Pages, if they even made them....
Those are the later series, the earlier ones were like large mixing boards and built like tanks. I picked up an even later model for a few...
After Dark Magazine 1976 [ATTACH]
I always love the look of these decks, some of the first horizontal models from 1973, it's interesting how the cassette deck evolved from here....
Cool Ad from 1973! [ATTACH]
I don't think they imported that model over there but it looks like its MONO, maybe a poor man's field recorder? It looks like it retailed for...
Welcome to the forum, it's a great hobby if you like audio. I went to our local vintage audio shop the other day, didn't get any equipment but...
Welcome back, the boombox pull is strong!
Here's a Japanese Cut Sheet from 1986, there might be more pricing in the newspaper ad thread. I'm pretty sure it was $450-600 USD during those...
That's interesting about the frequency response, that's a pretty big swing. Oak Tree Vintage has been around since the dawn of the internet...
These small mixers were meant for stereo portable cassette recorders, they come up for sale about every two years but are a must own for the...
I kind of like this little FM radio with Starburst (Candy) Branding. https://www.ebay.com/itm/134117212124? [ATTACH]
For the branded collectors, a super-cool Pepsi Walkman, https://www.ebay.com/itm/175225394418? [ATTACH]
You have to hang out in the lounge Reli https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/vintage-car-audio-system.5762/page-2...
Thanks Hyperscope! I enjoy digging around the web, 20 years ago this forum was one of the only places to find any info on the old equipment....
Separate names with a comma.