I've never seen this one before, seems to be really rare, the JVC RC-7U. The six buttons on the top are for radio presets! This was very...
Welcome to the forum, we love that vintage recording equipment, feel free to share any of your audio equipment! I picked up a mint four-track...
Check out some of Jorge's Threads, he also has a modeling blog where he's painted some parts to look metallic. Has anybody tried vinyl wrap like...
In case you haven't seen it, old member The Lion has a killer website on AIWAs, careful, it's starting to get malware redirects, If anyone stays...
Sorry, upon further research I think it's from Argentina?
Welcome to the forum, good luck with your project. Feel free to post photos of your audio equipment over there!
Welcome to the forum! It's always hard to tell someone's skill level and how much troubleshooting they've done before asking about repair...
Welcome to the forum, those are two units worthy of being fixed. Luckily we have a few experts on that model that log in once in a while. Good...
Welcome to the forum! I think the models with FM transmitter were only sold in Japan, is the info plate on the back in Japanese? It had to do...
Welcome to the forum, feel free to tell us about audio on your side of the world. good luck fixing your Walkman!
I don't know if plastic will have enough strength, I've broken original plastic tabs on three piece units but the metal ones last forever. Maybe...
Webcor 521R from 1977, found in Mecanica Popular [ATTACH]
Adidas from 1985, boy these are ugly! [ATTACH]
BASF from 1975 [ATTACH]
Seiko from 1975 [ATTACH]
Popular Mechanics Argentina 1978 [ATTACH]
AIWA 1977, Italian Popular Mechanics Magazine Ad! [ATTACH]
It has a D-50, it might be from 85 as well?
Here's one from AO, the 1982 Sony Portable Catalog in English....
I was looking at stuff in the old forum reader and found a link to the owner's manual, hopefully you find this enjoyable! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.