Only parts of this are found on the google image search, some more brochures might be on this site. http://audioidiots.com/index.php [ATTACH]...
Found in the forum reader, Retro posted this catalog from 1980, 10 years ago! I only have two models from this catalog including the V8, while it...
Try PM Cassette2go, just when you think you have a cool unique model, he has three plus he has a boatload of service manuals.
Great find! I've been kind of looking for one for years, one of the best looking microcassette players of all time.
I had to look it up, here's some more cutsheets found over on Twitter, this unit is pretty cool but super rare here, it looks like it came out in...
Hey another boombox bar for our friends in Orange County California! The Postina Wine Cafe. Personally I'm not a fan of the random stack-em...
The Japan Times 1982-07-09 The AIWA HS-M2, it looks like it was called the "Cabin" in Japan, interesting! [ATTACH]
At least portables are still selling! The Japan Times 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Japan Times 1982-11-10 [ATTACH]
The Japan Times 1982-06-18 Sony TCM-7 [ATTACH]
I love the suitcase models but the ones with those split detachable speakers are my least favorite, there's many more, much cooler models. The...
The Japan Times 1984-01-24 Just some info in case anybody wonders who runs the company [ATTACH]
Like Radio always says, some of these later models can sound really good but they are much more difficult to find.
A shop in Japan was blowing out the Sanyo X-66 in 1983, I have to believe these were unsold overstock since the stereo microcassette trend was...
Seiko Voice Mate from 1983, while not as popular, the little radios are interesting and they were also pretty expensive back then. [ATTACH]
Welcome Finland! We've had other members from over there over the years with some very interesting finds, feel free to post your equipment.
There's still gems out there! I found this Onkyo TA-2050 at the local thrift last fall for $12.99 USD and it works! It was priced as a high-mid...
Nice! Check out the graphics on the computer screen, it looks pretty high-tech for 1990, I wonder what system they were using.
I like this guys videos on YouTube, he's big into replacing all capacitors on vintage equipment. [MEDIA]
They remind me of the Sharp Twin Cams which are neat looking but most are mid-level at best.
Separate names with a comma.