The Japan Times 1978-05-16 General Electric had an AKA of this little wonder, it's small but feels like there's a lead brick inside of it. [ATTACH]
The Japan Times 1984, the new Panasonic? Reverse Go [ATTACH]
Some neat Sanyo MG Series from 1985 [ATTACH]
Hitachi TRK-6601W from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M-G1 from 1982 [ATTACH]
For some reason I'm drawn to the tiny ones, here's the AIWA SC-A3's. That's a shadow on the box, not a stain. These are really neat, the front...
It looks pretty easy although I'm no expert. What voltmeter are you using and where are you getting stuck?
Thanks, they've posted some issues on archive.org https://archive.org/details/lehautparleur
Beautiful! One of the members from from your part of the world makes those reel to reel tapes, you'd have to search the forum to find them but...
Someday I'll find one around here, I think that beefy tube shape gives them a coolness factor over the egg shaped models.
Welcome to the forum! I love the look of those B&H's, the company was riding high on their consumer/school film projectors and had great name...
Wow, those were big money back then, good luck with your quest. I've seen a few come up for sale over the years but they are pretty rare. Check...
Nice, what magazine are they out of?
Hitachi TRK-9150W from 1981 [ATTACH]
A Japanese Newspaper Ad for the Hitachi M-2 Super Mini Component System from 1980. [ATTACH]
National Panasonic Technics from 1980, definately not cheap, love that they stage it on a Mercedes! [ATTACH]
Give me some sugar! Pioneer SK from 1980 [ATTACH]
Toshiba KT-AS1 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M 7900K from 1980, this ad is just slightly different, they have another portable mono player listed, bet they wished they had their first...
The glorious Sony WM-F5 from 1983! The yellow "SPORTS" line inspired a million imitators very similer to Apple's "iPod" where everyone started...
Separate names with a comma.