It's interesting to watch the view counter, each article gets around 150 hits, wonder if it's bots or real people?
Sanyo M 9800T from 1975 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M 2470N and M 2450F from 1975. These were expensive and built like tanks, I guess the clip on the side of the M 2450F must just be...
Need more information on that CD player! Nice project.
Here's one for sale in Japan https://www.ebay.com/itm/144444634375
Welcome! One of my old college drafting classes was 3D design, we had to program our own terminal to run a basic 3D program to pass the class....
The Japan Times 1981-01-30 [ATTACH]
The Japan Times 1982-10-21 The Walkman DD [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Japan Times 1981-11-25 The Walkman II [ATTACH]
The Japan Time June 1986, The Boodokhan! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looking for a job with Superscope in 1977? Ebisu is a beautiful part of Tokyo, I'll have to look for this address next time I'm there. [ATTACH]
Another great article from The Japan Times 1980-02-24, I wonder who owned the other 57% of Marantz Japan? [ATTACH]
The Japan Times 1973-02-06 I'd love to know more about this story, there were other lawsuits I've posted before. The Walkman came out shortly...
Apollo (Japan) from 1983 [ATTACH]
So this is really interesting, isn't around the time the Sharp GF-777 was released? And didn't we start seeing a million of them come from China?...
Sanyo M-W15-2K from 1983 [ATTACH]
The Japan Times 1982 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M-S400K form 1983, cute! Those must be tiny puppies..... [ATTACH]
Sanyo M-S200F from 1983 [ATTACH]
Pioneer SK-212F from 1981 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.