Welcome to the forum flyman! After you fix your Walkman please tell us about the wonderful electronics in Turkey. Years ago I was on Istikal...
Those are so nice, when future history classes talk about music, those should be the focus of the early 70's. I'm kinda sick of every article...
Sony MDR-3 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sony Tri-Star TV Boombox from 1978, I don't think I've seen this one before? [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From Audio 1979 (Germany), thanks Wegavision! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I love this 1979 display from Nakamichi, I can only guess how much this was worth, you could probably buy a couple new cars with the money. [ATTACH]
From Rolling Stone https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/cassette-tape-comeback-walkman-1234606978/ Thanks to the Walkman! I'd also...
Welcome! Here's one of my favorite threads with kangaroo boomboxes. https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/boomboxes-with-detachable-walkmans.1859/...
We used to have different versions of this forum going back to 2002, unfortunately parts have disappeared but some is still available including...
Good luck! I don't mind the crusty ones, they can be fun to work on. I'm a huge fan of the big three-piece JVC's with the removeable handle, I'm...
Dual CD nice! There's only a few with two, I remember the old Packard Bell PCs with two CD drives, they were so "high tech" back in the 90's.
I'm lucky, my handful of MiniDisc all work except I had a Sharp Model that truely died. It had a very wide ribbon cable connecting the top to the...
Somebody grab this before I do, Silver (and red) might be the hardest color to find after Blue and Black, this also has a demo tape, never seen...
I have both this model and it's nearly identical brother the SR-1R (square speaker). Your's is a little warn and torn, or loved and used. They...
Welcome to the forum, good luck with your search. There was a recent post of a member sending out a unit for repair. Sometimes a good cleaning...
Welcome to the forum! I wonder if some of the French Posts are bringing in the new members from France? The 80's were a special time, I'm still...
Separate names with a comma.