I kind of like the feeling that they gave some kids a bunch of parts and said "make a boombox," some of it looks ok, some of it looks like a kid...
Electronics Today International Australia, 1986. The AIWA V-800 Mini System, Fisher used to own this market here but I considered most of their...
This is on Ebay right now, it's kind of interesting looking... The Good Old Days Boombox! https://www.ebay.com/itm/354514714590 [ATTACH]...
Stellarsonic Fake Boombox! It does have a working AM radio; it's hard to tell how big it is but it's neat. https://www.ebay.com/itm/275617217898...
Welcome, hopefully you can get the equipment up and running. One of the best tools is a JIS Screwdriver Set...
Welcome!
Heard this on the way home tonight, classic, never got to see these guys back then..... [MEDIA] This popped up next, I love it! [MEDIA]
While Van Halen was turning into Pop Tarts I still love this song from 1984 released 38 years ago yesterday! Too bad there's not more of it.......
One of my favorite albums released yesterday 44 years ago! [MEDIA]
E.S.C. pops up once in a while with world-wide sales but company info is scarce. This is about as 80's as it gets, you could take off the...
Ibanez RP-100 Rock & Play Portable from 1990 [ATTACH]
Hit Parader 1970 and the Sony TC-50, fresh from outer space. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From Hit Parader 1975, the new Superscope CRS-152 Boombox. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's funny, great story! I could see someone putting together a great book with similar stories of buying equipment in Japan, including...
The first post boomer would have been before Philips and I love that style with the radio dial on the top but I wonder who made it for them? Did...
Magnavox 1992 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Maxell 1983 [ATTACH]
An article from Electronics Magazine 1986 about the relationship between Japan and South Korea Manufacturers. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's from 1987 [ATTACH]
TEAC V-9 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.