Nice looking Craig from 1981, love the EQ! [ATTACH]
GE 3-5265 from 1981 [ATTACH]
TDK MA from 1981 [ATTACH]
Adidas 1980 [ATTACH]
Mizuno 1995 [ATTACH]
Superscope (Marantz) from 1975, from my research they were making this tape in the USA with a few different factories. [ATTACH]
Astrosonix from 1975, I've never heard of this brand but check out the "Digital Clock!" Having a clock in the car was kind of a big deal back...
Pro-Keds 1974 [ATTACH]
Sears by Converse from 1974, Sears was the Amazon of Department Stores in 1974, they even had a full line of boomboxes! [ATTACH]
They dropped the price even more, then boom, gone. I'm watching several rarer items right now go for pretty cheap, I'm running out of room over here.
Aiwa Owner, I think this is the information you need? Fix Your Audio on our front page has a ton of belts and idlers, there are also other...
I was doing some research for the beer and boombox thread last night, with a clear head I can think of a few old stereo tape decks but the ones...
Any unit that is not a standard color, usually silver or black (or both) will go for a premium. With a box, they will sometimes go for silly...
This is a classic box with all the right stuff but yep, it kind of sounds like muffled towel paper. It is unmolested after 40+ years but I'm not...
It's hard to go wrong with Pioneer, their good stuff never lets you down, they were a powerhouse back then. My small collection of CS Speakers is...
If you see somthing cool post it! Especially you members from other countries.
This is cool looking, I'm seriously holding back buying all these "bargains" with the economy on free-fall a ton of cool stuff is coming up for...
Back in the saddle with the Hitachi TRK-8100H! Sure it looks like a little runt but this is a pretty nice midi boombox. I keep checking the...
We never see them around here, I've said it before, it would be fascinating to see the sales numbers for different countries. I keep getting...
It just keeps getting better!
Separate names with a comma.