I was trying to dig up Radio's old thread with Panasonics, came up with a thread from Deech with some interesting equipment. I spied the Binatone...
If I had to guess I'd say the CD model, they were still pretty expensive in the late 80's. Maybe Panasonic could only keep the cost down by using...
I don't think this has been posted, lot's of cool photos. This is selling for $37.49 USD (+ shipping), you most likely won't find a better deal...
Just one left, I have no idea what the magazine is about but if there's a monster National on the cover, there will be more great photos on the...
How about a boombox lunchbox? https://www.annemcgilvray.com/Boombox-Fun-Box-NMRD48206/ [ATTACH]
Everyone needs a Lasonic Rug!...
I can't believe I missed this! Yes it's from last year but what a cool promotion. I don't think that's a production box, anybody seen it before?...
How about a cool neon sign for the game room? Custom made in several different sizes. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1340323454/similar? [ATTACH]
Not a mega-deal but if you haven't tried cleaning your records with ultrasonic your missing out, Vevor seems to be the hot seller, I got one and...
For that tape head in your family, the Bliss Cassette Deck Head Cleaner, these are great for car decks where doing a proper cleaning might be...
I'd have to see the clip but any of those small parts are a pain to find unless you have a parts unit. Sometimes Amazon/Ebay have misc packs for...
There's a few more that aren't on the above list in this old post in the Forum Reader....
The Sony Walkman: A Revolution In Sound, Discover Magazine 2019. I was 1/2 expecting them to credit this thread/forum at the end... I wonder how...
That's what I thought but there's no jack for an antenna.
Released at this time around the world 41 years ago, the classic follow-up album, people were actually disappointed but BnB was a true classic....
Panasonic 1981 from Sydney [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.