What do you think Radio, I always hated these over the top models but did they sound any good? For a kid's room they were probably the fashizzle...
If I had to guess, I'd say your right, we've seen a few other brands of timers and most are small units. Maybe AIWA was working on the design and...
I saw very few cool 80's-90's decks in my thrifting days, I'll have to look out in the shop to see if I missed any nice. How many full size decks...
Polish? We don't see many of them posted on here, good luck with your search. https://www.sentymy.pl/walkman
I used to walk by decks like that for $7.99 at the local Goodwill, I might be wrong but it doesn't look like much, especially at that price. Ebay...
Super rare Nakamichi TD-1200 from 1983, the front slides foward and the cassette is layed in the tray. [ATTACH]
I've always liked Onkyo Tape Decks, I've got a nice R1 in my rack, too bad they just dabbled in boomboxes. Onkyo TA-2940 from 1992 [ATTACH]
Philips from 1992 [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum Carpet! For older members, cassettes hold a special place when music was king and usually part of your lifestyle. We would...
Daimon GXP II from 1983 [ATTACH]
Maxell from 1983, big money two page full color ad. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Audio Magazine (Germany) 1983, if you didn't know, the Sound Burger just had a limited edition reissue, watch Techmoan on YouTube for more...
....and a translation! AUTO, do you and this guy race down the autobahn listening to your car's tape decks?
Blaupunkt from 1983, beautiful! You could always tell a car with a Blaupunkt, they had the gooseneck control panel, this one is special with...
Some members over on AudioKarma say Harmon Kardon Tape Decks fly under the radar and are the best value for the money. Harmon-Kardon CD 90 from...
AGFA CR II from 1983 [ATTACH]
BASF Chromdioxid Super II from 1983 [ATTACH]
Super rare Luxman KX-102 from 1983, what a beautiful set of equipment, there's not many audio gems around this time but I'd love to see one of...
Fuji FR-II from 1986 [ATTACH]
Sony UX-ES from 1986 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.