That looks alot like a Pioneer!
Another version, the Fisher PH-33 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Another for the Telefunken Mobile HiFi, very rare since if features a dude in a swimsuit! From 1982 [ATTACH]
Nordmende System 910 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Found in the newest Wegavision Magazine Dump on archive.org, I can't read it but there's a UNIX! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Alpine AL90 for 1982 [ATTACH]
Part of a Pioneer Car Stereo System, the CD-646, I have a feeling these are ultra-rare, from 1982. [ATTACH]
From 1982, this looks like a nicely done midi system from Toshiba. [ATTACH]
Another ad for the Hitachi D-5500 from 1980 [ATTACH]
Check out this beauty from Sony 1980, it looks like an early 70's throwback design, anybody seen or own one of these? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I couldn't find any other ads on here, I thought there were a few? From 1983 Germany, two look like Pioneer, and the big one looks like a Sanyo, I...
Wegavision is at it again, another treasure trove of uploads from Germany! This is Audio Magazine (Germany) from 1983. Oddly this seems to be...
I've got a box of similar Walkmans CDV, mostly freebies or very cheap. They look cool in photos but the build quality is definately...
Sorry can't read this but it's from HIFI Audio Video 5 from 1987 [ATTACH]
I think this is a Polish Ad for a Sony Discman from 1987, sorry can't read it. [ATTACH]
There's nothing better than going out in -1 degree F and shovelling the 8" off the driveway, then the new ice-rink. Grapping a cold one and...
I have no idea, I don't usually hang around Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest but every once in awhile a cool photo comes up on search....
One of the old members has a great site with tons of AIWA's. My old neighbor, the smartest person I knew who went on to a huge EE career, always...
Welcome!
The old photos are slowly disappearing, I've heard there's a plugin for Chrome that will restore the photos on the old threads that disappeared...
Separate names with a comma.