While I have another brand, I'd get a Nissyo Transformer next, they seem to be the Cadillac for electronics. The one I'm looking at is around...
Maxell UD-XL II's were my favorite, the two pack was a bargain compared to anything else in the record shop. I never did Metal Tapes, way too...
Great equipment! I've been picking up boat anchors for 20 years and love mixing and matching audio. I've recently been able to start pulling...
I never saw them either, I still have only seen one, it was in a display case in Akihabara.
Thanks to the original poster, I think he's out of Japan? I can't read the info on the tweets.
It's like a car designer that doesn't talk with the engine guy..... I can draw cool looking "Walkmans" all day long but without taking into...
It has some bent metal to make a spring clip, looking at mine I feel like I'm missing a membrane panel that the buttons contact with? I never...
From Twitter, 1984.10 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here's 1984-2, found on Twitter [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Found on Twitter, the Sharp GF-808S [ATTACH]
You have to love the boomers where the back is as cool as the front. What do you do for power, batteries only? We can run them over here but I...
Found on Twitter, it looks like an ad for Sanyo? Some random solar chargers? [ATTACH]
Another Twitter Find, the Sony WA-8000, I love this style and would have been in heaven as a kid with one but it was super expensive and I never...
Just noticed one of our members has this forum and he's local to me! https://www.coxengineforum.com/
Found on Twitter from 1974, this looks interesting, Mabuchi Electric Motor for model airplanes. [ATTACH]
We had all of the cool science fiction movies in the 70's where the tech looked awesome but in the movies where it was wired into a central...
From Twitter, AIWA CS-J1, pictured with the optional mic, love it! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
This is interesting, Sony (Eveready) Batteries [ATTACH]
Found on Twitter, Sanyo MR-JJ from 1982 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.