UHER from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sony UCX-S from 1981 [ATTACH]
Hitachi from 1981, the dial on the boombox looks like they added some chrome? [ATTACH]
UHER Mini-Port 1981 [ATTACH]
From 1982 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
These are very rare but looky-looky from 1981 [ATTACH]
Telefunken HiFi-Studio 1M from 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another cool ad from 1981 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sharp VZ-3000H from 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Part of a larger article, this talks about competition, from 1993 The full article is here...
Stereoplay 1981, classic portables, good luck finding the Hitachi. Wegavision uploaded a bunch more stuff last week, THANKS!!! [ATTACH]...
Penthouse USA 1983, when Walkmans ruled the music world! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
History Revealed Magazine 2014 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From Speed Magazine 2015, Sony Walkman over the years [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
In the early days I used to have a ton of Walkmans and a handful of boomboxes, that kind of flipped over the years. Walkmans are much easier to...
You got Jvc floyd out of retirement, what next Walkgirl and AO?
Hopefully you can get if fixed, www.VideoKarma.org has some great info, they might be able to help if nothing works out over here.
I don't think I posted this little guy, a Canon DC10 from 2005. Luckily I got a box of discs for it and it was dirt cheap. Even as a shelf queen...
I'll take crusty anyday, got tons with lot's of love.
Interesting, does it just cue the tape deck when the CD is playing? Does it know how to split the songs so they all fit on the tape?
Separate names with a comma.