Thanks for sharing! Amazing equipment and great display. Any boomboxes?
An early Denon Pro Digital Recorder from 2000, anybody have one of these beauties? I bet they were a small fortune when new. [ATTACH]
Sony MiniDisc Pro Units from 2000 [ATTACH]
TDK SA-X90 from 1984 [ATTACH]
FUJI from 1989 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here's an article from Billboard 1989 on the CD-3's dying. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Cassettes were so cool when new, even with crappy sonics and mono recording/playback we all wanted one! The Sony TC-80 from 1970 [ATTACH]
Say it isn't so Radio! I'm giving this post four Mickey Mouses.... Unfortunately I don't do Identity Stealerbook and now you can't see posts...
Marantz 5420 from 1977, I know KJ Bluey likes these guys! Horizontal with Pan/Pot Adjustment! [ATTACH]
I'm so freakin jealous! I can't believe the cover was included. So the TEAC is pretty old, how does it sound against the newer 122? I've got a...
Thanks for posting MICHAEL MURRY, I had no idea they had other AKA's, I do have the Sanyo D8 Version but had no idea about the TENSAI Version and...
For the price, it probably isn't a bad deal, hopefully there's some quality to the speakers and amplifier. I love my ION Jobrocker but the...
A really old Sharp Boombox from 1969 [ATTACH]
Sharp RD-406 from 1969, just a cassette player but they're still having fun! [ATTACH]
A really early Zenith Interlude Boombox A625 from 1971 [ATTACH]
TEAC 450 from 1973, what a beast, anybody have/had this model? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Esquire Magazine 1980, I've always loved JVC of this era, they seem to be bullet-proof. [ATTACH]
Just watching the newest Techmoan, it looks like Audio-Technica has released a limited edition Sound Burger, unfortunately it's sold out......
Some of the new crop aren't bad looking, bluetooth, memory stick and USB are very nice. It looks like it might be more of a mid-size player. [MEDIA]
They also have a brewpub at the top of the hill in Park City Utah where Sundance takes place. It's a long walk up to get to it but the beer and...
Separate names with a comma.