I have the Koss A-2/8268
Somebody needs to put together a documentary on TV channels, we had three "networks" on VHF and a few "independents" on UHF, over time more kept...
It's kind of homely but I wouldn't toss it, I love the Space 1999 looking screen surround. I just picked up a classic micro-TV, I'll be posting...
Great collection and good luck with your search! This is a great time to search, I call it boombox season, auctions go for much less and some...
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, great score hopefully you can get it running.
Neat model, I didn't know there were two of them, I had to pull mine down to see which one it was.
Let's do another round! Wasatch Pumpkin and an AIWA TPR-930, what a beautiful pairing. This was AIWAs statement boombox in the mid-70's and a...
Yes, it took my brother from Wisconsin to post some hops goodness! 60 to freezing within hours, you have to love the Midwest!
The Heavy Metal Movie was a favorite of mine as a kid and it had a killer sound track including two songs from Cheap Trick. As with most other...
KJ, there's a few of the little guys on Ebay right now, this is boombox season so they tend to go for less. Price wise they go for much more...
The JVC must have a European Model Number I can't find any information on it over here.
Beocord 9000 from 1982 [ATTACH]
AIWA CA-W10 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Benson and Hedges, the stereo looks like an AKAI UC Series with a custom built cabinet that also houses the turntable. The equipment looks really...
LIVO, can you confirm the model # of the JVC Deck, I can't find it. I was curious about the 5 motor configuration.....
Go to Hong Kong and check out the cool electronics, from 1980, check out the mini-stereo's in the corner. [ATTACH]
Marantz had some of the worse advertising (the goofy cartoon faces) in the 70's, once they started going broke they upped their game. From 1980...
Wow, that Watchman is cool. I've got several of the standard issue models, for years people were giving them away or they were a few dollars at...
From 1977 the Superscope CR-900. A neat little radio cassette, slightly better than the others with MIC mixing and the cool little boxes on the...
Separate names with a comma.