John Carpenter, one of my favorite movie composers, and director, used Ennio Morricone for the scariest movie of all time....The Thing. Oddly it...
Big fan of Phantasm since that flying orb scared the crap of of my young self. Who knew Reggie could sing? [MEDIA]
One of my favorite bands, seen them with 60,000 people at their height with Monsters of Rock and with around 100 at a bowling alley in the...
How bout some Halloween Music? Just checked the tour dates they're coming to town! Helloween, Halloween [MEDIA]
Don't forget Adam Savage building his own TPS-L2! [MEDIA]
Sorry, I don't have one but always have been on the look for one.
I'd probably start with DeOxit or Faderlube or a similar contact cleaner. You guys over there might have different brands. It needs to get to...
Welcome to the forum, here's the link on Elektrotanya. Sometimes there's a hidden screw, usually in the battery compartment....
Welcome to the forum!
AIMOR AD-708 Compo, I've posted a few ads for this in the brochure section, I don't think any of them had the killer case with it. Of course the...
Supra Boomboxes 1990 [ATTACH]
You can post an ad in the 2nd hand market threads below in this forum, I'd have them private message you and not post your details. We have a few...
Everything looks really nice, you should do well with selling. I checked Ebay and there's no black TC-399's but the silver ones seem to sell.
Pioneer had a full line of record players from entry level to high-mid level, some of the nicer ones are also in big demand. In case you haven't...
Welcome to the forum, good luck with the repairs.
It's all relative, I bought mine for $15 USD from a recycler before being melted down and it was in great condition but that was 12 years ago....
Thanks Jorge, fixed the post!
I posted this for sale in the mega-thread but deserves to be saved here, from an Ebay Auction, shipped from Japan, Super Rare! I hate to steal...
Brings me back to all of the punk rock concerts I went to back in the early 80's, the Sex Pistols, I was too young to see these guys. [MEDIA]
Welcome to the forum! I love reel to reel and have about a dozen machines lying around here, two of which are Pioneers. It depends on which you...
Separate names with a comma.