Sanyo M2??? from 1978 [ATTACH]
From 1983, Singapore Dollars! The beautiful little AIWA HS-J11 was big money back then. [ATTACH]
Philips D6443 from 1981, "Philips. Made in Singapore--used around the world" Cool ad! [ATTACH]
Allright, over 100,000 views! Here's an NEC Micro Stereo and Philips Boombox from 1981, Singapore [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Unisef Stereo Companion V-1 from 1981 with a free digital clock pen, they were kind of cool back then. [ATTACH]
Sharp VZ-3000Z from 1981 [ATTACH]
Unisef Stereo Boy from June 1981, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
I think those speakers were an AIWA Option for the system. Mine's powering full size Klipsch Heresys's with no problem, these are a great audio...
It looks like the Techmoan gets a lot of views when he does boomboxes, it's nice seeing a classic and one of the largest ones ever. Cool shop...
Check this out! Yea it's not a boombox, more of a mini system from 1971, the Crown SHC-47F predates the Bell & Howell by a couple of years. I...
Maxell from 1982 [ATTACH]
Radio I'll find those mid-line models every once in a while for $20 USD and I love the ones that have a standard boombox look to them. For some...
I bet if you took the control panel off that VZ-3000, the DC-7 would be close in size. I've bought boomers online and blown away by how small...
I saw this tasty Toshiba at a local antique store but at $120.00 USD it was a little too much for me. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.