JVC 9465S from 1976 [ATTACH]
Random boomboxes from 1984 Singapore Dollars, Ichiro and Shinaon are two brand names I haven't heard before. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
JVC 9305S from 1975 [ATTACH]
JVC's from 1981, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
This is kind of interesting, the JVC G250 Organ from 1984 with free JVC Portable Cassette Player. It's odd how several of the manufacturers were...
JVC PC-150W from 1984, most boomboxes have dual cassette wells with a "W" suffix, not these..... [ATTACH]
Candle TR-1664 from 1970! [ATTACH]
Calypso SCR-2002 from 1977, this looks promising, I'll have to find a better photo. [ATTACH]
JVC building CD players with radio? What are these, portables, boomboxes? The Business Times 24 January 1989 [ATTACH]
Some more Candle Radio Cassettes from 1972, this is the only year I've found ads for these guys. 10 watts per channel is pretty impressive at...
JVC moving production from Singapore to South Korea 1987 The Straits Times 6 November 1987 [ATTACH]
JVC 9315S from 1975, I love these little ones from the mid-70's, heavy duty builds! [ATTACH]
JVC 1981, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
JVC opened an audio-video showroom in Singapore in 1972, I bet it was amazing! [ATTACH]
JVC from 1975, Singapore Dollars. Sorry if it's a repost..... [ATTACH]
JVC from 1982, Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
JVC 1981, Singapore Dollars ( x .75 to get close to USD) [ATTACH]
Some job listings from 1979 Singapore! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
JVC 1984 from Singapore, they still had some gems in the line-up. [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum!
Separate names with a comma.