Welcome to the forum, feel free to post any vintage equipment, we love it all!
Welcome to the forum!
That's funny, even as a poor college kid I wish I had money for those boomers and nice computer.
Are you getting these from the UK? It would take years to find them in the USA.
A better version of the Toshiba Parabola 2800 from 1977 [ATTACH]
TDK ED's from 1974 [ATTACH]
More Crowns from 1972, the CSC-505SW might be the first monster boombox! [ATTACH]
Sanyo TRC 2000 from 1975 [ATTACH]
Sanyo M2480 from 1974, I love this ad, the machine is pointed down, it has lot's of toggles and the features all have their own logo on the...
That's Car Giveaway! from 1988 [ATTACH]
Supra RR Boomboxes from 1990, price is in Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
Panasonic from 1992 [ATTACH]
Panasonic from 1994 [ATTACH]
Here's a better version of this AIWA Ad from 1972, this is the only time I've seen a tie-in with Sony. [ATTACH]
Take a lot of photos!
AKAI AJ-R219 from 1991 [ATTACH]
AKAI AJ Series from 198o [ATTACH]
AKAI AJ-C1 from 1981, this seems to be a pretty rare model but it's huge! [ATTACH]
Cassette demand at new high from 1984, Singapore Biz Times [ATTACH]
Sharp GF-9292x from 1979 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.