I'm sure this was a tasty deal back in 1983. [ATTACH]
Marantz is rolling out the CP-430 (UK), (PMD-430, USA) from 1983 [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum!
Epsilon, Conion and now the Helix Version! The world's largest boombox can be yours. This is slightly different than the Epsilon/Conion Version...
Did you get a new cabinet? What's your amp?
There's several on here, don't forget to check out ZX-7! https://bouya.officew.jp/
Found another from 1988, Magazyn Muzyczny [ATTACH]
I don't know the exact history so don't quote me on this, but I think when Superscope took over Marantz, they started offshoring production and...
Rockin the Vans TooCool4, it's times like those where you wish you had a big Lasonic for a photo op! Were they into portables back then?
I don't know how many, but Superscope/Marantz had a ton of different models of portable tape decks. I haven't cracked one open in years but I...
VWestlife always has some interesting similar issues, is this what your looking for? [MEDIA]
I don't know but Marantz was doing it back in the 70's, "Designed by Marantz U.S.A. Produced in Japan" was common on the mid-70's products on the...
I posted the photo with Ted Danson holding his DC-7, that thing is huge! Do you have a Sharp VZ-2000 to set it next to?
TDK 1987 [ATTACH]
The only boombox Radio gives four Mickey Mouses, the JVC PC-V2 from 1987 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yamaha DX-7S from 1987 [ATTACH]
I wanted a rock watch bad when these came out but I completely forgot about them, from 1987, the Tissot Rock Watch. [ATTACH]
Sony HF-S from 1985. How come all of the cool little Fords never made it over here? You have to love those rims and the roll-over bar makes it...
Sharp GF-570 from 1985 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Gold Seal (UK) from 1985 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.