Welcome!
The site sponsor is Fix Your Audio https://fixyouraudio.com/ I've also used...
Welcome and good luck, the vintage electronics community is facinating to watch right now, I've been checking out youtube videos on miniture...
Go through my "Another cool Japanese Website" Thread as well, there's dozens on there but they are disappearing fast. They used to have several...
You always have more than one and it's usually stuff we never see over here! Good luck with the repair, do you use the tape decks a lot?
Here's some more goodies! https://www.stereo2go.com/topic/index.php?content_oid=409157408310323863&board_oid=522740502721869426
Here's an old website that might have some info on it, unfortunately it's long gone but mostly saved on archive.org. Go through the google to...
Make sure you search this site, ".pdf site: stereo2go.com" on the google, you'll find lots of catalogs posted over the years. It looks like...
Isn't that German Malts and Hops? Nice boomers Radio, do you always do two minimum?
Sony 1974, brought to you by Superscope. Sony must have been going crazy when Superscope bought Standard Radio around this time, then they...
This is over on archive.org, the full catalog is here https://archive.org/details/sony-1984-audio/mode/2up [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
So I might only have a few buds checking out beers with me (and other global libations). This time of year is my favorite with all of the pumpkin...
I can only delete or change posts...... You have some good tastes, head over to the B&B thread!
Without knowing your skill level, I always clean the switches with DeOxit and it fixes a lot of similar problems. Headphone jacks take a lot of...
Welcome, looks like you started with some nice ones, are you recording anything?
Welcome to the forum!
I have one Radio, it actually goes back to the beginning of my collection and I kind of agree. As far as a boombox with turntable, yea it's very...
Some of these might be duplicates, here's the Toshiba Sugar L [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
An article on the Design Underground with some neat photos, I looked for it two years ago but I think it was closed?...
Separate names with a comma.