There's some cool band history videos showing up on YouTube, sometimes I think they just read what everyone else says about history and repeat....
The Strait Times 1977 [ATTACH]
AIWA TPR-212 from 1975 [ATTACH]
Here's an old Crown Ad, they also had several TVs in the AD from Singapore 1975 [ATTACH]
Bigston from 1974 Singapore [ATTACH]
Some early boomers from 1975, unfortunately I can't read this Singapore Ad. [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum!
An early Sony TC-100 Tape Recorder from 1968, price is AUD. [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum Claudio Herrera! We love Walkmans and you guys got some special ones, maybe unique to the world, feel free to post anything...
Wow, that boombox is going to be cool! If I had more time I'd be out in my shopping building neat stuff like that but lately, since my tractors...
My buddy just saw these on a trip to the Philippines, this looks like an interesting set up. Anybody know what model speakers these are? [ATTACH]
google is really amazing now, it seems the robots are instantly scrubbing the website for info because they pop up in search right away.
Sorry, I have no idea, maybe find an assortment box on Ebay?
Not much is known about Fujino but they had some interesting equipment, most of it looks like it's from the early 80's? I love the rocker...
It's actually from Forbidden Planet (1956) but he did make a guest appearence on Lost In Space years later. It's probably the real one. When I...
Some new Sanyo Brochures just popped up on archive.org, check these beauties from 1975 out. I love the briefcase models with the turntables,...
Never saw LA Guns in their prime but they reunited around 2002 up here and I've seen them a lot, one of their best songs, always a great closer!...
I'm no expert but after the Beatles didn't Led Zeppelin create an industry, the "Midnight Movies" with The Song Remains the Same?" It still has...
Some of these are edging but I think I know what your looking for. The Beasties had skits between the "videos" Billy had a great concert that...
Wow another rabbit hole, I don't think I'd ever believe they did videos in Super 8 after video got big, back then doing it in whatever was "latest...
Separate names with a comma.