This made every Midwest Kid drool with envy, the first "professional" skateboard video. I had a VHS and Beta machine so I could copy videos, the...
Billy Squire was huge with in the early 80's, Emotions in Motion was a killer follow up to Don't Say No (1981) just one year before. The video...
I haven't been listening to cassettes except in the work trucks but I started pulling out LPs after getting my ultrasonic cleaner. I love that...
Welcome! I think I stopped collecting and started hoarding recently, is there a number where we've become over the top? My last two were really...
Welcome to the forum!
One of my favorites, they issued a killer VHS and I think this is the one but I'd have to go through my Beta Tapes to confirm. I think this is a...
Does this count? Billy Squire with the biggest albums of the year, his first videos were taken from this concert and plastered all over MTV....
Wow, those used to be impossible to find, there's a few I'm going to look for. I still have some old VHS I bought for cheap, maybe 25 cents,...
Is that Centipede? One of the few games you can play a million times and it's still fun.
Awesome topic but I'm not 100% sure, are you saying they used the little super 8 cameras to film these? I don't know but I used to love messing...
Here's a catchy retro-country song from mystery man Orville Peck that's been burning up our local alternative radio station [MEDIA]
That's what I want my room to look like!
My buddy tells me they're tearing up Tokyo, coming soon to the USA, unfortunately no where near me... Band Maid! [MEDIA]
You have to make it yourself Radio, Parts-express.com has most of the parts and ships internationally. He must have gotten the VU's and speakers...
I love that Yamaha!
If you can't get the handle right, how's the rest of the box gonna do? I see a ton of bumpbox's with "branding" popping up everywhere. Longman,...
We love Vans but the kid has headphones on! From 1978 they were probably junk with AM radio, just before the Walkman but we wanted our music!...
One of the first "real" snowboards from Burton in 1978. I used to sell his early boards as a very young kid with a small skateshop. When the...
An early juicy ad from Kryptonics (1978), yep they still make millions of wheels. Is that Battlestar Galactica? What does it all mean and check...
We never had anything cool, one friend took a bunch of early snowboarding videos of us around 86 but I don't know what camera he had and he lost...
Separate names with a comma.