Nice to see you posting again CDV and it's nice one! Now I'm going to keep my eyes open but doubt I'll see one anytime soon. Stacy Peralta was...
They just keep popping up, this one thanks to some new magazine dumps on worldradiohistory.com! That's MR-X from 1988, you have to love the name,...
I don't have any sliding turntables, I think they suffered like linear trackers with hard grease on the tray gears. Some of the engineering under...
Welcome!
Welcome and good luck with your search!
Found another ad for this wonder. [ATTACH]
I used to build my own boomers when I was a delivery truck driver and the radio sucked. Mostly car tape decks and lots of speakers and an EQ to...
AIKO 401D [ATTACH]
We also had Erector Sets, I think they were similar to Meccano's, those were so fun with the motor, used mostly for cranes. The newer motor had a...
Here it is, lot's of nice units, many more than you'd think. I'm partial to the microcassette boomboxes, they were hot for a month or two....
Just this one that's been floating around for years, I think your's was off of your local site Trove. Neat unit, I have yet to find one, it was...
The gadgets were the volume, millions of tape decks being pumped out, then motorized trays and anything else. Modern cars have a ton, 13 is a...
oops, forgot the link...... https://archive.org/details/sim_stereo_summer-1980_13_3/page/78/mode/2up Sign up for a free account, you can read a...
I hate to say it but I've always thought Mitsumi and Mabuchi were the same company, only because I rarely read about them and they are spelled...
Stereo Summer Magazine from 1980, 16 Dream Cassette Decks, I'm surprised there's no Pioneer? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I don't know Longman, I had something similar given to me years ago, I think I tried it and it went to the donation pile pretty quickly. Anytime...
When I was a young kid we had a very nice hobby store down the street and next door was an electronics store, the real kind with boxes, switches,...
Here's one of them https://www.stereo2go.com/topic/index.php?content_oid=193392314111849128&board_oid=522740502721869426 There's a 2nd page, hit...
Good website Longman, here's the quote... Sankyo and the History of Suwa's Music Box. In 1946, a year after the World War II, Sankyo Seiki(now...
This is an awesome article, 85% of the tape heads/micrometers/level meters made! From 1978. I think I know what a micrometer is but what is it...
Separate names with a comma.