I've been pushing JVC decks for years, I've always thought they were nicely made and full of stuff unlike Marantz and Sansui Decks that seem to...
I think the fact that most were better than cheapo-plastic has kept them from being tossed. They had to have made millions and millions of them...
I've bought HP 180g Brochure Paper in the past, it's slightly thicker than normal paper and has a medium glossy finish. Interestingly the paper...
I love JVC Decks, I've got a KD-A33 that has been bulletproof through the years, for some reason they fly under the radar but they sold millions...
Yep, I've been looking for years, never found or seen one......
What do they use at big concerts now? I have a love/hate relationship with them, if your far away they're great, but if you have good seats...
Awesome find, especially for that price! Yes, show photos if you have more!
Starlog has some good info on it, plus some pre-movie info on another favorite....Escape From New York!...
Sankyo! Why weren't they a bigger player, I have heard they built a ton of tape transports for a long time. 1978 [ATTACH] 1976 [ATTACH] 1978,...
Toshiba RT 8700S from 1979 [ATTACH]
Chico News and Review 9 September 1982, any early article with "boom boxes." Love the AIWA! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What they've engineered with TVs is truly amazing, even with the price dropping like a rock they still keep getting better. Remember the little...
MCM used to have a really cool nicely done 4-color catalog, I never ordered from them but even the repair parts were eye candy to look at. It's...
TVs are like audio, the high end is usually better but the gap at the top really starts to narrow. Most people would like to be up there but...
Cool ad from 1982,USD [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some boomboxes from 1985, USD, the store is Burdicks in California, the cheap walkman looks like the M1000. [ATTACH]
The amazing portable Sony CD Player from 1985, about three weeks of pay for me at the time. [ATTACH]
A neat radio from AIWA 1968, these were pretty expensive when new. Most kids had a transistor radio but most were from Hong Kong and pretty cheap...
From 1982, USD [ATTACH]
Some cool JVC Field Recorders from 1979, one of the last horizontal tape decks from AIWA. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.