I was a very young kid but a radio and record player was an important part of life back. We used to love going to Sears, JCPenny's, Wards, etc...
What site are you going to? These are over on worldradiohistory.com, I also search in archive.org and a ton of newspaper sites worldwide. So far...
I can't find my article but here's one of the amazing B&O Designers, up there with Braun and Olivetti https://jacobjensendesign.com/bo In 1978,...
Hi-Fi-News from 1985 the Walkman DC2 [ATTACH]
Sweet! Never seen that one before, the bling boombers are always cool but I don't see Sony anywhere? Looks like a German Model with the writing?
This little guy has come up for discussion here, they call it the Sony Sheet, it's a credit card size radio! From 1985 [ATTACH]
From 1996, some more info on the Sony Lawsuit [ATTACH]
Sony ripped off the Walkman? From 1992, there's some nuggets in here about UHER being involved, kind of...... [ATTACH]
Some thoughts on the new recording Walkman Pro WM-D6 from 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Walkman WM-F5 Review, 1983, nine hours with two batteries, that's why I used to like the ones with a radio, you could still listen to the radio...
The Minidisc is coming, from 1992 Hi-Fi News. [ATTACH]
Yep, I love the JVC Field Recorders, from 1977. The KD-2B looks small in most ads but here's a better photo of it showing how large it is. [ATTACH]
Sony 1976 [ATTACH]
JVC CD-1635 from 1976, is this their first "field recorder?" I remember doing wear tests like this, taking high magnification photos of the head...
Nakamichi from 1976 [ATTACH]
Late night having fun out in the shop, I need bigger speakers, maybe more watts, I'm missing some midrange, maybe I'll move the ADS's over to the...
Sure there was a ton of carbon-copy disco music but KC and the Sunshine Band was one of the best, personally I think Boogie Man might be the best...
Beautiful table! There's nothing better than taking a virgin table with a platter of music! I was back out in the shop tonight, I cracked open...
Not on MTV but on cable USA Network, I think it was called Niteflite at the time? These guys were a nice change of pace for the videos that...
The guy owns three of everything, you two might get into a beer-drinking contest of who owned more of what unobtainable unit. Honestly though,...
Separate names with a comma.