Design Magazine 1993 [ATTACH]
My new favorite, anybody seen one of these? From Design Magazine 1984, this might rank for the world's largest boombox! [ATTACH]
We've talked about these wall mount flat stereo, there were a few versions, the Technics is one of the cooler ones. Sorry about the quality it's...
Another article from Design July 1984, some insight on the design process. Some of the are really nice looking products, with plastics gaining a...
Design Magazine 1984, the National (Panasonic) SG-J500 came in pink? I'd love to have that model! These were expensive when new, I would have...
The USA Market was the largest, the crappy brands would buy a bunch of skids overseas and it wasn't too hard to get rid of them quickly. My town...
Has this been posted? I know we've talked about the Samsung MyMy's but I don't see this model and this thread is getting too long to go through....
I've got another similar model I've held onto just because the build quality is so amazing.
Welcome to the forum, sorry can't help you with the belts, good luck!
I saw a mint 924 a couple years back, it only had 7,000 miles on it and was for sale. I asked the original owner why he didn't drive it more, he...
Everything in the machines has a photo but your right, some of it can look like something extremely different. We had a lot of vending machines...
This is a cool Star Wars Display, they have a million little dolls going from about 3' tall to a few inches in the background. [ATTACH]
This is in the airport, what a great way to wait for your plane! [ATTACH]
1970 GT-R, these are hot cars to own now, this is the first one I saw in person, I wish I had a better photo! I always liked this build thread,...
Another cool car on display, a 1971 Nissan (Datsun in the USA) Fairlady Z. Those rims are so nice, I never saw anything but chrome or early...
A Nissan Concept Car from 2020 with a stunning paint job, or is that a wrap? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A full size display at the vintage mall, this is next to the game room with all of the Sharp QT's. [ATTACH]
Thunderbirds was very popular over there, I saw models, toy cars and some of these full size dolls, maybe 24" tall? If it was a real studio doll,...
Space Invaders Graffiti, this gives me some ideas! [ATTACH]
Thrasher (Magazine) is high art! I used to sell Thrasher Magazine out of my little skate shop back when it was brand new, still have a few of the...
Separate names with a comma.