Sony Metal Master from 1989 [ATTACH]
That's 1989 [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum! Just curious what the larger gray speakers are?
Own one of the rarest Walkmans and cars, Longman pointed out awhile back that this car has an imbedded special edition walkman, now on sale in the...
Goldstar 1982 [ATTACH]
Panasonic Way from 1982, the smallest portable yet! [ATTACH]
Mart Magazine 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
New for 1983, I wonder if the "threaded tape spindles" really help W&F, I should get mine up and running and see. I'm curious how that system...
Pioneer getting into the personal portable craze, from 1983, Mart Magazine. [ATTACH]
Some neat new models from 1983, pricing is USD. [ATTACH]
My old work trucks still have cassette decks but they definately need some cleaning. There might also be a bad speaker or two, those old door...
Sony Watchman from 1983, I don't think I have this model but it's one of the cooler ones. We wanted watch size and this was the smallest we could...
Panasonic The Outsiders Portables from 1983, I love the pop up TV with the speaker in the center, anybody got one of these gems? [ATTACH]
Both the Sharp QT-50 and the Philips Roller Series had enormous design press, but they're not my favorites. I tend to like more...
Some design insight from Philips, from Industrial Design Magazine 1988 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
17 watts a channel and 36 for the sub? It must get pretty loud.
That transformer is huge, I wonder how it sounds next to a Sony FH or later AIWA Mini-System, I think Radio Raheem knows this model better and...
Those wires are so small and tend to get pinched or pulled out when putting back together. I spent some time tracking down a similar problem on...
Those are really nice, Sanyo had some killer mini's back then.
and you have the box! It looks amazing, I can't get off clean shots like that even with pristine units.
Separate names with a comma.