It seems to only be found in the areas listed in the ad. It looks like Pioneer used decent mid-fi equipment to put it together and it has that...
I'm not good with the CD models, I have a few but not many. It looks like it has a multi-disc player?
I got to see Debbie G at an outdoor concert a few years back, she sounded the same! One of her backup male dancers was the same guy she had in...
I just saw that you were using Bose Headphones, I've heard that some newer headphones will not work with the older players, maybe one of the more...
I've got a lot I don't use, in fact I just counted 34 on one little shelf in my office, and there's a lot more shelves in here. I think someone...
I don't have that model but some common issues with old units is, frayed headphone cables (new headphones), dirty volume control (DeOxit) or loose...
Nice! Welcome to the forum.
Welcome!
I've had a lot of oversea packages "inspected" luckily it was used equipment and nothing was missing. Welcome to the forum!
What's up hosers! [ATTACH]
General Electric at Kmart from 1988 [ATTACH]
That looks like a fun show, I need to find one around here like it.
I've never seen the FM radio and Walkman advertised worn together, it looks pretty nice!
I'd love to find one of the older pre-PJ Models but I don't know if they sold them here? I might have to go on vacation over to Greece to find one.
Nice, great color!
Portables from 1975 Playgirl Magazine [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
GE's Cassette Business was huge and growing in 1977 [ATTACH]
Panasonic Mr Thin from 1977, anybody got one of these beauties? [ATTACH]
Your going to say "You already posted this ad!" Guess what, this one is a little different, there's batteries in the photo! Panasonic from 1977...
The 1977 lineup! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.