And that's weird because I posted this a few months back! https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/songs-you-hated-in-the-80s-but-now-love.7606/ But...
Sorry I can't help you soundabout, at that time mine was working fine but she's a shelf queen these days. Mine was in working condition and if I...
Mart Magazine 1982 [ATTACH]
In case your not following some of my other threads, it looks like CROWN and Unisef are related! UCM distributes (and makes?) both of them. What...
Here's an interesting ad from 1985, it sounds like the same manufacturer, are Unisef and Crown the same? Sorry for the quality, it's from...
MART Magazine, 1986, Will mini TVs repeat the Walkman Craze? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Toshiba KT-4085 from 1985 [ATTACH]
Outside of the pastel units in the mid-80's, I never saw the cool color boomboxes. From Mart Magazine 1985 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1987 [ATTACH]
Sharp JC-786, Mart Magazine 1985-09 [ATTACH]
Citizen from 1986 Mart Magazine [ATTACH]
Found some more info on this, I guess they wanted some nice speakers to go with the D-5 so people at trade shows could actually listen to the CD's...
Panasonic from 1986, one of the first, similar to the Technics and Quasar. [ATTACH]
from 1986 [ATTACH]
1986 [ATTACH]
Lasonic, 1986 [ATTACH]
From 1986 [ATTACH]
An interesting blurb about Hortex (Tecsonic in USA), small company but 82 Million USD in sales. I have a feeling most employees were for shipping...
Panasonic CX Car Stereo from 1978 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.