Some of my tools are pretty nice looking, I have a lot of Makita and they put a lot of work into the design and ergonomics. Other than than, not...
The international design yearbook 1992 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The international design yearbook 1992 [ATTACH]
I used to hang out in the Walkman Section with AO so I know your not talking about him but I remember a lot of turmoil in the mid-2000's in the...
Design 1984-10 I've got a few of this "style" never really loved them. QT50, get it? [ATTACH]
It just a radio but it give some insight into design and outsourcing Design 1985-11 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Design (UK) from 1987 What do you think, did sending designers out to study other countries make these products better looking? The cassette TV...
Hitachi 1980 from Design Magazine, I always thought this model looked great! [ATTACH]
Wow, that little Sanyo isn't cheap! Check out the radios, very nice. Canadian Dollars [ATTACH]
1980 Canadian Dollars [ATTACH]
1985 Canadian Dollars [ATTACH]
Sony's from 1991 [ATTACH]
Spoke October 8 1984, hearing loss was a big issue with Walkmans. [ATTACH]
The McGill Daily Vol. 72 No. 067 February 15 1983 [ATTACH]
An ad for design services from 1986 Design 1986-08 Iss 452 [ATTACH]
Thought this would be a cool thread since a ton of us bought music this way. The dirty secret was buy the minimum, cancel and start over! Once...
Circus Magazine 1978 [ATTACH]
Sony CF-950 from 1977 [ATTACH]
Sony ICF-SW1000T from 1997, these hybred tape players and world radios are neat. [ATTACH]
Sony TC-124CS from 1970 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.