Sony CF 420S from 1974 [ATTACH]
Sanyo MS500K from 1986 [ATTACH]
AIWA TPR-220 from 1973 [ATTACH]
Just hanging out talking with my buddy from Tokyo on the other line! Sanyo MG-1 1982 [ATTACH]
Toshiba IC 70 from 1970 [ATTACH]
Hitachi KCT-1200 from 1970 [ATTACH]
Awia TP-770 1973 [ATTACH]
Sweet, never seen this one before, sorry for the quality, it's from microfilm. Sanyo M 9998K 1979 [ATTACH]
CD Review 1989-09 Vol 6 Iss 1 [ATTACH]
Check out the transformer! It's huge! How many fuses are in this beast? [ATTACH]
So I got in a situation where the guy was clearing out everything and he threw in this gem with some stuff I bought. It was eating tapes but I...
Omni 1981-04 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Old member the Lion might be able to help you, here's a link to his site with the unit. Beautiful!...
Just like the BIC's above, this Marantz SD 3000 from 1980 had two speeds! [ATTACH]
AMPEX Grand Master 1980 [ATTACH]
Technics Micro System from 1980 [ATTACH]
Audio Scene Canada 1980-06, two-fer! The UHER 4000 and Sony TPS-L2 [ATTACH]
Audio 1995-07, Walkmanniversary: Sweet Sixteen [ATTACH]
Welcome!
Here you go, we've talked about many models of Panasonics before, mine are all the big clunky models, mostly pre-1984 so I can't help...
Separate names with a comma.