I grew up next to a university, they had Friday and Saturday "obscure" movies for $1 USD, a solid deal back then. I saw so many movies before I...
I'm a sucker for Sansui Equipment, picked up this little 350A from the flea market for 20 bucks. It works just needs lights, the dial is...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Flash Gordon Pinball was one of my favorites, I used to play it for hours, I could beat that machine everytime. I think it was the first...
Nice! I've got the cassette, maybe the album also? around here. I wasn't a huge Queen Fan, they were pretty over-played at that time with songs...
I had to look up Mariangela Melato, I don't think she did much over here, I wonder if her voice was dubbed?
A newspaper insert from The Boston Phoenix 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I love the movie remake of King Kong by De Laurentiis, I think this was his follow up? Sets by the same guy that did Caligula makes sense, that...
I've got that big Sanyo, it's awesome! Big beautiful metal knurled dials, dual VU's, yeah I'd say it was a statement piece for them. Going for...
Just found a cool article on the movie, I loved it as a kid, the huge bright colors and art-deco spaceships were amazing. Queen put out the...
I originally thought the knobs on my little one were replacements they're kind of goofy but they all came with those mushroom style.
Mentions of the Sony KV-4000 Mini-TV and the Sony FX41 TV Boombox from 1980 Oklahoma Retailer 1980-08 Vol 20 Iss 8 [ATTACH]
Mart Magazine 1980, some of these articles are about the coming of a recession, things were very similar to today. [ATTACH]
Found this press release out of Stereo Magazine from 1980, now I have to see if I've got the AA-16VH amp? [ATTACH]
Some more of the cool Sony from 1980 [ATTACH]
Sony MDR-3 from 1980 [ATTACH]
AIWA 1975, price in Canadian Loonies. [ATTACH]
Sony 1979 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.