I may have posted this but it isn't coming up on my search, the Technidyne TD-10000, the biggest boombox in the world from 1990! 750 pure watts...
Some interesting info on Dolby vs DBX from 1982 Dun's Business Month 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Let's see what a brand new JVC M90 is worth on the open market! We've talked about this one before, is it really new or just a lot of stuff...
Welcome to the forum, you can't go wrong with Daft Punk!
Welcome!
Check out the Astraltune! [ATTACH]
There might be more women in this film than boomers but here's a couple more including a Mura Booombox with a Walkman Strap. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wait, there's more! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Also on Tubi.com, you have to love the 80's classics! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Fixed! Thanks Silver965, that Sony is nice, too bad it doesn't ship here, it might go for cheap, our boomboxes our still going for good money.
Check out this stunning beauty! The Sanyo MR-SS1 JDM Model, I don't think they exported it here....
JDM only model? I love the radio/cassette versions with a sweet antenna but I think this is mono? The AIWA TR-9 in a funky brown and black color...
Good to know, I try to post any newsprint with associated companies knowing there's usually a connection. I didn't know who made who but over...
That's what I was thinking, the search goes on!
Sampo had a lot of advertising for small TV sets, I have a feeling they did contract manufacturing for other companies.
Found on my local site, just wondering if it was worth my time.... [ATTACH]
I think so, I can't remember what I have in the shop, maybe silicone? A lot of people have WD-40 and use that, it tends to collect dust and be...
One of the older uses of "boombox" from 1980 [ATTACH]
The beautiful Panasonic RF-9000, they always post the price on this pricey radio, the RX-2000 is also a favorite. [ATTACH]
Toshiba had some neat AM/FM radios in 1980 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.